At this time of turmoil in the world, how are companies coping with international logistical challenges, and what are the major trends and shifts?
This special webinar moderated by Dr. Haozhe Chen, Professor of Supply Chain Management at Iowa State University, will bring in perspectives from both the U.S. and China.
The experts that will be speaking are:
- Helen Cousineau, Managing Director and Import Services Leader, Global Trade Advisory at Deloitte Tax LLP
- Gregory Tuthill, Chief Commercial Officer of SeaCube Containers
- Chung Tam, Executive Director of the Sino-American Logistics Council
- Kurt Tjaden, Former President of HNI International and Senior VP of HNI Corporation
- Pontiac P. Li, Founder and General Manager of Shanghai Join Industrial Co. LTD.
This event will be directly followed by a closed-doors discussion between the panelists that is open to all USHCA members and the event partner’s members. To become a USHCA member, please click HERE.