New Year, New Opportunities!
Is your company a U.S.-based small agriculture business eyeing the Chinese market?
Are you interested in entering the China market but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to learn from top experts the keys to business success in China?
Apply to showcase your business in front of potential customers, partners, and investors in the U.S.-China Agriculture SME Showcase!
What is the U.S.-China Agriculture SME Showcase?
A virtual showcase event accompanied by a virtual exhibit hall with education resources to help Ag SMEs from both the US and China to gain visibility, connections, and business leads!
When is it?
The kickoff event is scheduled forJanuary 24, 2022 at 8PM U.S. EST. Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis following that.
The Virtual Showcase and Exhibit Hall will open on March 24, 2022.
How can I participate?
- Qualified Ag SME – requires application, which can be accepted or rejected at the discretion of USHCA. Accepted companies will be featured in the virtual exhibit hall and invited to the Virtual Showcase event on March 24th, 2022.
Submit your application at the bottom of this page to showcase your company now.
- Service Provider – want to showcase your service offering in the Education Center of the Virtual Exhibit? Contact email@example.com for exhibit options and pricing.
- Free for USHCA and partner organization Members
- Not a USHCA member? Join Here
- A B2B directory for all participants will be provided.
To learn more about the US-China Ag SME Showcase, you can register here to attend the kickoff event.
Part I: Opening Celebration
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST
(Open to the public)
Welcome by USHCA Leader
Welcome by Chinese Partner Leader
US Ag Industry Leader Remarks
Remarks of Heartland State Leaders
Ag Business leaders Roundtable
Part II: Ag SME Showcase
9:00 – 11:00 p.m. EST
(Ticketed participants only)
Success stories roundtable
US and Chinese Ag SME Company showcases + Q&A
Terms of Participation
There is no cost to participate.
By applying, applicant agrees to and accepts the following:
- Information submitted will be made available to the public
- USHCA reserves the rights to make selection of companies to be showcased in virtual exhibit and final Showcase event
- Participating company will inform USHCA of any subsequent business connections or transactions resulted from their participation
- Applicants are responsible to ensure that product and services offered for export are not subject to export control
- The Applicant shall fully indemnify, hold harmless and defend the United States Heartland China Association and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs), whether or not involving a third party claim, which arises out of or relates to any act or omission by the Applicant.