Why China Matters for the Heartland
1月 25, 2022 @ 10:00 上午 - 11:30 上午 EST
Join USHCA and our partners in exploring “Why China Matters to the Heartland.” Learn how each Heartland state benefits from its relationship with China economically, educationally, and culturally.
In addition to receiving an exclusive report of the ties each Heartland state has with China, attendees will also hear from state and community leaders of the importance of creating and sustaining global opportunities with China in education, culture, and business.
- Denise Thomas, CEO of the World Trade Center, Arkansas
- Craig Allen, President of the U.S.-China Business Council
- Amy Lei, Senior Manager of Asia Business Development at JobsOhio
- Drew Combs, Executive Director of the North Dakota Trade Office
- Martha Henry, International Relations Manager at the City of San Antonio Global Engagement Office
January 25th, 2022
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. EST