- This event has passed.
Navigating the New Normal in U.S.-China Relations
December 7, 2021 - December 9, 2021
DEC 7, 2021 — VIRTUAL MAIN CONFERENCE DEC 8 & 9, 2021 — VIRTUAL EXPERT HOURS & BREAKOUT SESSIONS
China Conference: United States will bring together business leaders, policymakers and respected researchers, offering viewers access to crucial, thought-provoking theories on what the future holds for the US-China bilateral relationship, a deep dive into US strategy in the Indo-Pacific region, the future of investment and global trade amid uncertainty within the technology sector and how the superpowers can collaborate in the battle against climate change.
Panel discussions and keynote interviews offering crucial, thought-provoking commentary on
– The impact of Biden’s policies toward China nearly one year into his presidency
– How Beijing’s tightening control over its private sector impacts the future of investing
– The US’ economic and diplomatic strategies in the Indo-Pacific region
– Whether US investors can trust the value of Chinese stocks
– Opportunities and challenges in shifting supply chains from China to ASEAN countries
– How the US and China can cooperate in the battle against climate change
– China’s perspective on the future of bilateral relations with the US